Matcha Burns Fat with EGCG
Green tea has long been part of the dietary requirements of people who want to be physically fit and healthy because of its good antioxidant properties. But did you know that there is a better alternative that has been making the Japanese slim and healthy for centuries? It’s called matcha green tea or simply matcha. And it’s now marketed in the US and other countries in matcha powder form.
How does matcha burns fat and help you loss weight?
Matcha’s weight loss power lies on its antioxidant component known as epigallocatechin gallate or EGCG. And EGCG works in two ways. First, it boosts the body’s metabolism helping you to quickly digest food and burns those stored and hardened fats. And second, EGCG helps prevent further weight gain by inhibiting the production of new fat cells.
Although EGCG is likewise present in ordinary green tea, the percentage found on matcha powder is noted to be higher by more than a hundred times. There are also clinical trials suggesting that matcha green tea’s efficacy is further boosted when it is coupled with exercise or physical activity.
Why matcha is better than other weight loss alternatives?
Wondering why you should include matcha in your regular fitness regimen? Aside from its efficacy as explained above, here are the top reasons why Matcha burns fat:
- It’s an all-natural fat burner or weight loss aid. Since it’s essentially a green tea, it’s an all-natural health and fitness drink. Expect no negative side-effects compared to certain diets and the idea of taking weight loss pills or any other supplement. It’s also a favored substitute for coffee which gives that desired caffeine and energy boost without the jitters and crashes.
- It helps detoxify your body. Detoxifying the body especially the intestine and the different organs that play a role in metabolizing fat is also a must for any weight loss goal. Compared to ordinary tea, you ingest the entire leaf when you consume matcha green tea. Thus, your body is supplied with extra theanine, chlorophyll, cathechins and fibers that help cleanse your internal systems.
- It can be a good compliment to your existing regimen for faster results. If you are already doing a particular weight loss regimen like increased physical activity, pairing it with a freshly prepared matcha powder drink is the best way to hasten the results you wanted to see without the negative effects. Matcha can be a perfect compliment to your diet, exercise, or even supplementary regimen.
- It helps you achieve overall physical health. Perhaps the most convincing reason why you should start consuming matcha green tea is to further improve your physical health and boost your immune system. This tea is good at regulating your sugar and cholesterol levels. And being an antioxidant means the ability to prevent certain diseases like cancer and diabetes. It is also noted that matcha helps improve mental focus and brain function.
- And it’s a cheaper weight loss alternative. Instead of going for the more expensive weight loss pills, supplements, instructional videos, as well as costly memberships to certain products and services, why not prefer the cheaper and healthier matcha powder? Experts suggest that an average of just 2 to 3 cups daily can already produce that fat burning effects making the purchase of a bag of this green tea worth your money.
And that’s why matcha burns fat , share this article if you find it helpful 🙂